Friday, June 19, 2009

Delicious "Diner-Style" Macaroni and Cheese

Is this not the hugest, most beautiful looking macaroni and cheese you have ever seen?! Eric's uncle from California is in town and we are having a huge family picnic tomorrow. I decided to make a double batch of this "diner-style" macaroni and cheese for everyone to enjoy. I seriously love this stuff. It is full of calories and fat but it's so worth it. It contains Cooper, sharp cheddar and x-sharp cheddar cheese, along with the regular stuff: elbow macaroni, milk, butter, salt, pepper and dijon mustard. Yum!



Tomorrow is also my Children's Miracle Network 5k! Unfortunately my good friend Lauren will not be able to run with me :( Darn wisdom teeth! Luckily we found another race in the near future that we'll be doing together! This may actually be a good thing because I haven't run in quite awhile and Lauren is a near marathon runner... this will give me some time to get my butt in shape before our next 5k together!

Well I'm off to make some burgers for lunch before I have to head into work! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment