The best part was the sighting of not one, but two mature Bald Eagles! The one landed in a tree beside the creek and as we floated by we got a pretty good look. Awesome! These birds are huge and pretty rare to come by so it was a total treat to be able to see them.
As far as the rest of the weekend goes, we seemed pretty busy but yet I feel like I got nothing accomplished. Saturday's family reunion went well and it was so nice to see family that we haven't seen in awhile. The last time that two of Eric's cousins were in the area was about 18 years ago!
Sunday consisted of church and visiting with my Mom for her birthday- Happy Birthday Mom!
Monday was yard work day. Lots of mowing and weed wacking. I LOVE to mow the grass- it must be some sort of sickness.
And then yesterday was a little more yard work, kayaking and ice cream with Eric's cousin's son. Yea!
Well today is back to work day for me... blah...

Sounds like a blast! I haven't been kayaking in years, what fun!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great week hun!